The Sportz 57 Series Truck Tent is the ultimate adventure accessory for impromptu camping events, tailgate parties, family vacations and anything else your inner wild child can dream up. This tent is easily assembled in the back of your open-bed pickup, creating a comfortable, restful sleeping area for two people. With six models to fit almost every truck on the market, it’s no wonder why the Sportz Truck Tent is the market leader.
– Patented sewn in floor for protection against the elements and water resistance – Exclusive to Napier’s Truck Tent
– Larger interior space with more than 5.6′ of headroom
– 2 Side vents and 2 large windows with middle divider for optional ventilation
– Rear access panel allows you to access your truck’s cab for additional storage
– Color coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set-up
– Full rain fly to protect you from the wettest weather
– 4′ x 4′ shade awning secures to the tailgate allowing it to be set-up anywhere
– Interior pocket to keep you and your gear organized
– Expandable carrying bag for easy storage
– 1 Year Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will the tent fit with roll bars?
No, roll bars must be removed in order for the tent to fit snuggly on the truck bed.
Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
Yes, the tent can fit around the bed toolbox. However the toolbox minimizes the amount of room in the truck bed. If you have a metal toolbox make sure the corners are not sharp as it may rip the tent fabric.
Can you fit the tent over bedside rails?
Yes, if the railings are less than 3″ tall. Any other railings will have to be removed or the tent will not fit properly.
Can I drive with the tent set up on the truck?
NO, driving with the tent set up may cause personal injury or damage to your truck.
Will the tent fit with a hinged slant-slide tonneau cover?
No, the tent does not work with a hinged slant-slide cover; the tonneau cover will have to be removed before the tent can be used.
Will the tent fit with a bed liner?
Yes, the tent will fit with a sprayed or prefabricated liner.
Capacity – 2
Weight – 20-26 lbs
Height – 68″
No. of Doors – 1
No. of Windows – 2
Rear Access Panel – Yes
Seasonal Use – 3 Season
Floor Material – 1200mm PU Nylon Taffeta
Rain Fly Material – 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta with Seam Taping
Wall and Roof Material – 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta
Window Material – Polyester Mesh
No. of Poles – 6 Tent Poles, 4 Awning Poles
Pole Type – Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles and 19mm Steel Poles
Set Up Instructions: Click Here To DownLoad